Re: sendmail and rbl blocking - generating statistics

People, thanks to all for your posts. I understand some of them, some
i don't 'cause i don't do scripting a lot. However you have helped me
to solve my main issue.

Thanks again, you have made my day :-))

On 3/15/07, John Summerfield <debian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Ryan Simpkins wrote:

> However, I 100% agree that doing strings of | produces inefficient more often. I
> think it is wise to go back and find efficiencies when needed.

Which efficiency is more important, yours or the computer's?

How about the time spent deciding which way's better;-)

btw The simple answers to the above are wrong. One person waiting once
for a computer for five minutes too long isn't a great problem. 100,000
people waiting one minute too long is an enormous problem.

--

Cheers
John

-- spambait