Re: centos 5 beta and xen

I believe virsh is the command line tool and the gui version is virt-manager.

The redhat people gave a demo of it at Scale 5x. If you haven't used xen before, these actually wrap around the xen tools to provide an abstraction layer -- the idea is that in the future it may not be xen, but one of the other linux virtualization frameworks.