Re: Centos blocked

Dago Pacheco wrote:
Hi
I use to leave my PC turned on for a long time, but ultimately I've found it blocked. The mouse just don't work and the keyboard leds are blinking and there is no HD activity.
I get this time to time as well on my notebook. I have to unplug and pull the battery to get it to restart.

I think it has to do with overheating. Since I changed out my harddrive (which died from overheating), I have not had the problem.

I don't think it is due to CPU overheating as the fan is running at max all the time. But typically I would hear the harddrive spinning and not doing anything.
I'd like to know which log should I check, to find the problem or what should I do.
Check the system logs from before the restart.
I u need more details, please just make know how to give'em.