Re: Error on starting apache server

Top posting is bad mmmmkay

On 3/9/07, Ern jura <exjura@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I've installed the apache 2.2.x it's not the one shipped with centos, just
installed the rpm then tried starting it from /usr/sbin/httpd. By the way
which version of postgresql libs do I need to use with it

Where did you get this rpm? How did you install it, as an rpm should
have complained about missing dependencies.

Why are you not using the httpd that comes with centos?

George Orwell