Re: Videos

On 3/8/07, Ted Gervais <ve1drg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I am trying to get my latest installation of Centos (4.4) to see videos
when I am in www.cnn.com.
I installed mplayer using yum and that went well. But I still get the
screen from microsoft saying I need to install their plugin..

Welcome to the world of "doesn't everyone use microsoft?"

What more can I do to get these videos to work when I use either mozilla
or konqueror..

You need to install mplayerplug-in, and very likely the w32codecs (no
rpm available because of intellectual property and blah blah).

George Orwell