Re: Change of server

Juca Pablo wrote:
Hello friends, I have a question for you, my server is in 4.4 (centos) and it is a Pentium III of 500 MHZ, it's a compaq proliant, now I want to change the dark disc of it to other, which is HP Pentium IV, is it possible that the change of server can be recognized by the Linux or I would have problems at the moment of it is started in the new server?

you may need to tell the bios about the new disk, but should otherwise have no issue. make sure the new machine supports the drive (I guess this is an ATA drive).