Re: Openoffice.org quick launcher

> Are you refering to the icon on the top launcher?  If so go into
> applications>office right click the Openoffice icon you want and select
> "Add this launcer to panel"

I'm refering to this:
http://ooqstart.sourceforge.net/

I read the next:
"The program attempts to keep a background process alive at all times,
even if that process is terminated by the user. The four main
applications: Writer, Calc, Draw, and Impress can be launched directly
from the context menu of the applet."

So, I understand the main program goal is to "pre-load" the Ooo
appplications to improve an minimize the needed loading time.

Maybe I'm wrong... :-/