RE: virtualizing Windows in Cetnos

William Warren <hescominsoon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Here is what i am looking to do. i have a server SBS 2k3 machine. I
> want to load linux on it then virtualize the SBS server inside the
> linux installation. I would then be able to compress backup just the

Check out VMware Server, a free product from VMware. I believe you can buy
support for the product for them, if you need it.

Qemu might be a truely OSS solution. I personally have not used it in quite a
long time, though, but I've heard it can be reasonable when used with the
accelerator module.

robert