Orinoco mini-pci card not working

Hello All,

I have a Dell C800 laptop which boots and runs wonderfully with centos 4.4 except for the wireless card.. The card works fine with other OS'es but not centos..

I have read a ton of postings in various places about conflicts with orinoco_cs and host_ap, etc etc.. I have tried to add blacklist entries to /etc/hotplug/blacklist, I have tried changing the alias in /etc/modules.conf and I have tried to remove and reload modules by hand, all to no avail.

I was hoping someone here could give a suggestion as I have spent the too many hours on this thus far..

Thanks in advance,

-ed-