Thunderbird package chrome icon

Hello,

Since starting to use the Thunderbird package provided through the CentOS yum repos (currently using thunderbird-1.5.0.9-0.1.el4.centos4), my co-worker and I have noticed that we no longer have a Thunderbird icon in the title bar of any of the Thunderbird application windows. I was able to fix this by creating the directory /usr/lib/thunderbird-1.5.0.9/chrome/icons/default/ and copying into it the (attached) file default.xpm. The binary download bundle from the mozilla.org site includes that file (and several others under the chrome/icons directory) while the package from the CentOS repos does not. Is there something that I'm missing?

Please note that I am not talking about the desktop integration (i.e. the thunderbird.desktop file and the thunderbird.png file in the /usr/share/pixmaps directory). That part works fine.

Thanks very much,

Paul Kopacz

X pixmap