Re: Server Install Eth0 & Eth1 not working

Matthew Martz wrote:
On Mon, January 15, 2007 5:03 pm, Ed Morrison wrote:
Have you set one NIC to not start on boot, reboot and then see if it works?

Test with only one NIC in the equation and see how it turns out.
Thanks for the reply Matthew. I actually was using one NIC at a time. Turns out the naming issue that Steve had posted earlier was the problem. I will be replacing with new NIC's ASAP to alleviate any future issues that may crop up with the Broadcoms that others are seeing.