Re: RHCS on CentOS4 - 2 node cluster problem

Alexander Dalloz schrieb:

ccsd starts up (by service or by hand and with parameter -n), but syslogs that it fails to get cluster infrastructure information. So the cluster is in inquorate state. Anyone experienced with the RHCS knows whether I can avoid switching down node 2 and the Apache service for which the cluster runs? Documentation (manual and FAQ) is silent about this. I verified that there is no network / NIC problem. How to get the 2 node cluster back into quorate state?

Alexander

Being more accurate: ccsd on node 1 repeatedly syslogs

"Unable to connect to cluster infrastructure"

Alexander