Re: I don't see my messages

On 03/01/07, Jordi Espasa Clofent <jespasac@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all,

Recently I've suffered a problem with my SMTP service provider. It seems
the SMTP server allows open relay, so my account is lockdown by CentOS
list policy.

Because of that I desubscribe my last account and re-subscribe in CentOS
list with the present gmail account.

I can send any messages in the list, but the curious problem is I don't
see my own messages

If you have a filter configured I suspect you won't see your message
until someone replies to it.

Alternatively, have you checked to make sure Gmail's not flagging
messages from centos@xxxxxxxxxx as Spam ? Not that you'll see this
message if that's the case. :)

Will