Re: Re: centos 5 beta 2 status

Paul wrote:
Is there any specific look that is desired?  I assume that since this is
a more business oriented distro the desire is for something more
understated rather than something adventurous.

Right, a clear and functional look, that does not age too much with time - since CentOS releases tend to hang around for a few years.

I see there is a new logo posted there and it still is "pink" for the
text.  Some other color would probably be better like blue, white or
black.

Feel free to propose options, Create a login for yourself on the wiki, and email me offlist with the username, I'll add you to the ACL's allowed to post content

Anyways if we had samples of the original artwork it might make it
easier to make a drop-in replacement.

Start with the CentOS-4.4 artwork, thats a good base to build up from.

- KB