Re: I've been hacked -- what should I do next?

Alexey Loukianov wrote:
Not sure for the rest of world, but here in Russia the knowledge of
english is one of the main things checked when hiring someone on
system administrator or programmer position. Not always
free-spoken-level is required, but at least
read-of-techdocs-and-abuse-repots level. ;-)

Agreed. English is the Lingua Franca of the Internet. Any ISP that cannot master English at some basic level is not worth a grain of salt. I would not hestitate the least to send an email in English to any abuse/webmaster/postmaster or similar standard email addresses.

--

//Morten Torstensen
//Email: morten@xxxxxxxxxxx

And if it turns out that there is a God, I don't believe that he is evil.
The worst that can be said is that he's an underachiever.