Re: [CentOS] /usr/sbin/httpd: symbol lookup error: /usr/sbin/httpd: undefined symbol: apr_array_ma+e

Thank you Alexey!
Well, it's just a simple web site, not a 99,999% service, but see a server who need a reboot to work again seems a little bit the Windows way... :-P
No, no, no, I don't want reboot to make my server work!
Your suggestions are best practices in server management, I know, but my farm is a little farm where only one server is available due to money availability...
Well, hope this would be just a bad joke...

Thank you!
Nando

Alexey Loukianov ha scritto:
Çäðàâñòâóéòå, Ferdinando.

Âû ïèñàëè 29 ?????? 2006 ?., 13:04:39:

A reboot solved the problem but I can't reboot a webserver every day!!!
When this server will go to be a production must guarantte availability
for ever and ever...
I hope this will not occour another time.

Consider installing Cluster Suite, and configuring a bunch of nodes +
LVS (or use some think like Cisco Director, e.t.c., as a cluster
manager). Using only one server for a HA service in production
environment is madness.