Re: [CentOS] using remote vnc on centos 4.4

Is there a method so on a remote vnc connection
the screen is not being shown to those where the monitor is located.

If I am remoting in I dont even want the screen that is blank due to
screen saver, to even show anything. remote does not need the
screen at all in my case.

Is there a way to do that?

Yes, just run the vncserver service, it will create 'virtual' vnc
desktops for you.  You can create as many as the resources of the
system will support.  You'll need to read the documentation, I believe
their is a configuration file something like:  /etc/vncserver.conf.

Brett