Re: [CentOS] CSGFS repository not up-to-date?

What version of CentOS is this for?

There is no CentOS-3 GFS for the latest kernel update yet (2.4.21-47.0.1.EL). My build environment mirrors the redhat FTP site and as yes has not received any new version. Now that I have gone searching manually, I have found the SRPM in the WS repo but not in the AS repo (which is what I mirror).

I shall kick of the build now.

I don't know about CentOS-4.

John.

Jay Leafey wrote:

Let me QUICKLY say I'm not complaining here, but is the csgfs repository not being actively maintained? The Red Hat ftp site has much newer versions available than what is currently in the CentOS csgfs repo, at least for the kernel modules. Should I just go ahead and rebuild them from the SRPMs myself, or is this an unintended condition? This has been holding me up from upgrading to the -4.0.3 kernel. It's not a critical problem, but I'd like to keep current if possible.

Thanks!

John Newbigin
Computer Systems Officer
Swinburne University of Technology