Re: [CentOS] spam control

:D. spamassassin-milter = spamd. The milter is a running process that loads in spamc and is multi-threaded. That should make it equal :)

postfix -> milter -> spamd
exim -> spamd

Not exactly equal :)

Ah yes...spamc is a client for spamd...I need more sleep

The main point is that Exim ACLs really rock. You can do everything there,
ranging from SPF, Greylisting, spamassassin and av, mixing them to your
delight. I can easily say that I don't want to check for spam or greylist
authenticated users, unless they come from a give network and are
sending e-mail to domain X. You can use some very interesting variables
on the acls for control, something like:

 warn    set acl_m2 = ${lookup mysql{GREYLIST_TEST}{$value}{0}}

and then I can test for it:

         condition = ${if eq{$acl_m2}{0}{1}}
I like the if parts :). With postfix, I would have to chain stuff around to get this kind of behaviour.

Did I mention you can have several conditions for the same rule ? :)

:D

Tricky but doable on postfix too on depending on what you are looking for.