Re: [CentOS] Experiences with CentOS & MacBook Pro?

4) No solution here - It is true it requires a little bit of mind games here to find the right window, first click the app, then cycle through the windows using the keyboard or explode them via Expose. I use NX to connect to my Linux Desktop and I have to get re-accustomed to the task-bar myself each time, while it is more direct to your app, it is not workable when you have 10 apps open with several window in each where you are back hunting for your window.

If you're using a USB mouse with 2 (or more) buttons (or Apple's mighty mouse which can recognize right-click), you can right-click on any open application in the Dock and get a list of open windows in that app (much the same as you do in Windows when it collapses multiple windows of the same app into one taskbar icon).

-Shawn