Re: [CentOS] Recommend dedicated CentOS hosting?

Gustaf Alströmer wrote:
Hello,

Can anyone recommend a pure dedicated US-based hosting with CentOS support? Prefeably one that is flexible when you need to scale the system. Anywhere I can find user-reviews?

I've been using lypha for the last year or so.
Their servers are centos - though advertised as "linux"
and they claim to be US based.   Customer support has
been good.  My site is not high traffic.

Caveat emptor.

http://www.lypha.com
http://www.lypha.com/company.shtml
Our servers are located within multiple World Class data
centers within the United States. You may take a tour of
the facility via our network page.

-mark

--
Mark Belanger