Re: [CentOS] Anyone have tora running on CentOS 4.X talking to an Oracle DB?

On Oct 10, 2006, at 18:28, Will McDonald wrote:
There are a ton of SQL*Plus CLI replacements with extended
functionality on sourceforge/freshmeat IIRC. No first-hand experience
but I'm sure some of them are prefectly functional.

http://sourceforge.net/search/?type_of_search=soft&words=sqlplus

Excellent, I will check those out tomorrow.