Re: [CentOS] sendmail security

abhishek singh wrote:
hi all i am using sendmail mail server, i have configured
SASL+TLS+MailScanner+Spamassasin+.Procmail and its
working fine, but there is one problem when i am doing
telnet to my server on 25 port and using "mail from "
command to send mail by any user like abc@xxxxxxxxx or
any user @mydomain then sendmail is not able to verify
sending user , so plz help me how can i verify the
real sender means i want only my domain real user can
sendmails .and when i am using mail clients then its
working fine . prolem is occuring when , when i am
doing telnet directly to smtp port to my server

Did you use AUTH to authenticate yourself?

Also, from what you say, do you also want to make sure that any user who authenticates must use an email address in your domain as their return-path?