Re: [CentOS] pptp vpn through CentOS 4.3.

BTW I noted that the subject line says Centos 4.3,  thats why I asked what version you are using again because you mention a 2.4.9 kernel

P.

Stromgol wrote:
Hello,

We can't connect to our pptp server through our CentOS gateway with a XP client.
The linux client is working but not the XP client. I know for a fact that the pptp server
is not the problem because if I connect the XP machine directly to the Internet the
pptp vpn is working.

I know about the pptp-conntrack-nat patch, I compiled the 2.4.9 kernel,  with
patch-o-matic-ng-20060511.tar.bz2 without any problem. But compiling iptables end
with this error:
make: *** [extensions/libipt_connlimit_sh.o] Error 1

I'm wondering if we really need that patch, because that patch seems to be only needed
when you want simultaneous pptp connection, which is not my case. I only want to be able
to make a simple pptp connection.

Any pointers?

Thanks.

dangerous content by the Enhancion system scanner,
and is believed to be clean.