Re: [CentOS] procmail problem with postfix

abhishek singh wrote:
Hi Friends
I am configuring a mailserver , basically the working of this server is to fetchmail from remote server and we have one account that is catchall account and we are using procmail to distribute all mails properly to users, n i m building new server for my company but i m getting following error if i am sending mails from outside , if i am sending mail from my own domain then there is no problem procmail is working properly. plz help me out . i have remove my domain name by example .
thanks

I have the feeling that you mean "a single system account will own all the mailboxes" by your 'catchall'. procmail is not suitable for this.

Since you are using postfix, consider using postfix's native virtual.

man virtual.