Re: [CentOS] How to get 4.3 updates without 4.4 upgrade

chrism@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Robert Moskowitz wrote:

Some way to change piecemeal to increase the likelyhood of a working system. If this system gets hosed for partial updates, I am hosed....

I'm in pretty much the same boat. However, I will say that being forearmed with the nature of the problems, I've been able to upgrade machines without any problems. That said, I have chosen not to update a few key machines that are in unmanned locations until such time as I can get a warm (Hell, I'll settle for cold) body out there just in case there are problems.

Are people running RHEL being plagued by these same problems?

I'm on nahant-list; I've not seen mention of it there.

--

Cheers
John

-- spambait