Re: [CentOS] Access email and addressbook from everywhere

Josep M. wrote:
Hello.

I using evolution for email, and runs well, now the next that I would
like is access to my email and evolution addressbook from everywhere.

What should I install? there is any webmail that can use evolution
settings? Or better a program for control that computer that I can
access from any computer with a web browser? There is anything as this?

Systems I administer have an IMAP server, so people (especially me) can read their email through a variety of IMAP-capable email clients on a variety of different computers, potentially in numerous locations all over the place. That includes full access to all folders, and it works with thunderbird, mozilla mail, seamonkey mail, evolution, entourage (Mac), mail (Mac), Internet Lookout, kmail, mutt and pine that I know of.

If this is not enough and you want web access, install squirrelmail on your server.

--

Cheers
John

-- spambait