[CentOS] Postfix and PostgreSQL

Hello all, I require Postfix to have PostgreSQL support. Unfortunatly the RPM (nor the SRPM or it's SPEC file) that ships with CentOS doesn't include this.

The SRPM (and it's associated SPEC file) that are made by Simon Mudd ( http://postfix.wl0.org/en/ ) do have PostgreSQL support, so I have downloaded that, tweaked the SPEC file and rebuilt an RPM that has PostgreSQL support.

However, I would like to get the RPM that ships with CentOS to include this also, I know I have to contact the upstream vendors Postfix rpm maintainer, but I don't know who that is. Does anyone know who I should contact?

Thanks,

Matt