Re: [CentOS] OT: CentOS hosting recommendations

first last wrote:
Unmanaged, no control panel, decent connection (it's going to run a
webapp on it, not too graphic heavy but needs decent latency).

Hardware wise, 512MB of RAM, 40GB of disk and a Celeron should be
enough.

Don't have any particular budget in mind, just as far as it is not
excessive.

Sounds a lot like our situation.

Check out LiquidWeb, www.liquidweb.com. I've been very, very happy with the service they have provided for the past two years. When I did a search a couple of years back, they were one of only two providers for which I could find NO negative comments. Lots of positives. And, they were cheaper than the other one.

Take care,

Kurt Hansen
khansen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx