Re: [CentOS] OT: CentOS hosting recommendations

try

www.vpslink.com

roberto

And not to forget http://www.centos.org/modules/tinycontent/index.php?id=23

--

//Morten Torstensen
//Email: morten@xxxxxxxxxxx

And if it turns out that there is a God, I don't believe that he is evil.
The worst that can be said is that he's an underachiever.

Ing. Roberto Pereyra
ContenidosOnline
Looking for Linux Virtual Private Servers ? Click here:
http://www.spry.com/hosting-affiliate/scripts/t.php?a_aid=426&a_bid=56