Re: [CentOS] CentOS needs some love at DistroRankings.com

Johnny Hughes wrote:
Guys,

CentOS is not doing very well at this ranking site:

http://www.distrorankings.com/

We need some good foo there, so if you like CentOS, go there and rank
us ...

{If you don't like CentOS then you are getting sleepy .... sleepy .....
You will not remember anything you read in this message}

Thanks,
Johnny Hughes
Hey Johnny:

I gave my good foo and i would like to thank the developers and maintainers of CentOS. You perform a marvelous service to the Linux community at large and your efforts go unheralded. This includes allowing OT discussions on the mail list such as the current OT: internal imap server thread. Great discussion going on there with a lot of useful information that could of easily been stopped by over zealous moderators.

Thank again,

Ed