Re: [CentOS] Kind of OT: internal imap server

Feizhou wrote:

The beginning of my Local_check_rcpt looks something like:

SLocal_check_rcpt

The input workspace for Local_check_rcpt contains only the recipient. This two rules rewrites the workspace to look something like "recipient $| sender". The remaining rules (not quoted above) than work on this pair, and based on some map lookups the ruleset returns either OK or an error. Very simple.

Thanks.

I probably might have missed them if they exist but are there any for the helo string and client ip/rdns?

There's set of macros that deal with that (${client_addr}, ${client_name}, ${client_ptr}, $s). Not sure about HELO/EHLO argument. Check what is exactly in $s or definition of Received header (it digs it from somewhere).