Re: [CentOS] Kernel-Update also from from centosplus-repository???

On Thu, 2006-08-24 at 19:46 +0200, Timothy Kesten wrote:
> Am Donnerstag 24 August 2006 19:31 schrieb Matt Hyclak:
> > Eventually, yes. However right now I'm sure the guys are busy trying to get
> > both 3.8 and 4.4 out the door, so until those are done, I wouldn't expect
> > much from centosplus.
> >
> > Matt
> Thanks a lot Matt
>
> I'll be waiting ;-)

Since nobody seem to have mentioned it, and you had a problem that may
be affected by it, I want to suggest you look at the yum protectbase
plugins and the exclude and includepkgs keywords in the repos.d repo
definitions. They are designed to help avoid overlay of packages by
similar ones from another repo.

If you're already onboard, sorry to waste your time. If not, there's
lots of refs to these items in the archives and the yum docs the CentOS
presents touch on them too.

> Timothy
> <snip sig stuff>

HTH