[CentOS] help with Intel GMA 950 3D graphics card

Hi!.
I recently buy a new notebook, and install CentOS 4.3 on it. This because I'm in charge of a lot a servers with Centos installed, and want to use only one distro in all my machines. And, because of course I really like Centos for desktop too. :)

The notebook comes with Intel GMA 950 video graphics. I can use it with the vesa driver of Xorg, but I also want 3D graphics, for some games, wine, etc.
Is there a easy way to use 3D in Centos 4.3 with the GMA 950 video graphics card? I believe that Xorg 7.1 have support for this card, but Centos comes with a older Xorg.

Also... the same cuestion, but for configure and install the intel wireless 3945ABG card. I already tried ndiswrapper (don't work for me) and the open source drivers (compilation problem).

Thanks.
Julio.