Re: [CentOS] Problems with x86_64 kickstart

Mats Karlsson wrote:
What is the output from the Alt+F3(or was it F4) when you boot your kickstart install ?

Unfortunately it seems the other consoles are not yet active (no getty or shell or anything running) at the point where the OS tries to mount the root fs. So I cannot switch over and see what it said. The last thing the kernel says is:

VFS: Cannot open root device "<NULL>" or unknown-block(8,2)
Pleas append a correct "root=" boot option
Kernel panic - not syncing: VFS: Unable to mount root fs on
unknown-block(8,2)

--
Tracy R Reed                  http://ultraviolet.org
A: Because we read from top to bottom, left to right