Re: [CentOS] Centos Based Fierwall Document

OK.. Everybody's right and everybody's wrong.. and now I'm getting mad at everybody that posts to this thread.. and now I'm mad at myself for posting to this thread. Do we now need to rehash every single message in this already horrid mess?

I can only say that I'm happy that Firewall is misspelled in the subject line, as I for one would be more than a bit embarrassed as a part of this community to have someone search the archives for firewall and find this mess!

Please, I don't get this much spam to my inbox everyday!!!

!!!!!LETS MOVE ON!!!!!

John Hinton