Re: [CentOS] CentOS Based Fierwall Document

pctech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Well, with an attitude like that, I can say that I don't think your absence on the list will be missed. That's a mighty big chip on your shoulder. It must be heavy.

*shrug*

And YOU wouldn't have a big chip on your shoulder if you OFFERED something you worked for many months on up to people and got flamed for your troubles?

Nobody flamed you. Someone who was likely quite busy asked in a curt way who you were why your message was relevant. The flaming didn't begin until you started behaving like a scorned girlfriend over it. Get over it already. You're simply digging yourself in deeper. Just stop it.

sheeesh....