Re: [CentOS] Re: Finding perl-MIME-Base64

David Hrba'c( wrote:
Scott Silva napsal(a):
Dag seems to have the same version. He just seems to have fixed his .spec file
to fit better with RedHat.
Well Dag has finally updated the package on 27th. So my advice is really
depreciated. :o)
After I did all the perl-Glib and perl-Gtk2 from Karanbir's repo (Thanks Karanbir for fixing the version problem with them!), I then picked up that the DAG repo had TinyCA2, so I yum installed from there and have been off and running.

For all I know about X.509 (quite a lot, really [IETF PKIX, FPKI, SAFE, etc.], but all theory), it is quite an eye-opener to actually work through setting up a decent PKI. I suspect this is NOT the list to share views about how to set up your very own PKI for all of your servers,,,,

I have already sent a number of messages to the author.