Re: [CentOS] firefox 1.5.0.5 packages

It is definitely a problem with some installs and not with others ...
which is quite strange.

Hopefully we will be able to figure out what set of programs is causing
the issues.

I'm not sure if it'll help, but I wonder if it's worth getting a list
of people (including those who upgraded without problems) to send in
an ``rpm -qa'' and then try and track down the common packages with
people who are having problems? (providing it is something caused by
another package).

It might give some people clues to work with. Of course, someone needs
to be responsible for gathering this information :)

Phil.