Re: [CentOS] VMWare

I'm not familiar with that package. VMware is very very easy to install,
though so I'm not sure where you're getting it's hard to install. It's
simply an RPM file to install. It runs through a configuration utility,
where you answer a few questions (usually the defaults are good), and
then you start the console with one command.

Compared to other packages, VMware does a much better job at
communicating with your hardware. It's more true virtualization compared
to other software just tricking the system. Each virtual machine is
isolated from the other, so you should be careful about other packages
in regards to issues like this.

You were rigth it is really easy to install, and has no comparation
with QEMU it is like being in an old VW and then in a Bugatty!! :)
I have only one concern it had to compile a module for my kernel, so
when I update my linux Kernel with yum, i will loose my VMWare ?
I think yum is not take care of that :)
regards,
Guillermo.