Re: [CentOS] why is this machine using swap space?

On 7/21/06, Jim Perrin <jperrin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> <humor>
> So, how many threads before it can go in the faq?
> </humor>
It'll be there shortly after the whole world peace thing is solved for
good. (It's fixed in update 4.. no need for a faq as it'll be obsolete
very soon).

> Seriously, did I miss it or is Centos@xxxxxxxxxx not covered by Google groups?
> If not covered by Google groups, why (or more positively, can we change that)?

google query-> site:lists.centos.org <search criteria>

or is that not good enough?

Thanks for the U4 info.

That Google query is a fine suggestion.  Sometimes I just wish there
was more uniformity;  what works for one list doesn't necessarily work
for another list.  e.g., IIRC site:postfix.org won't help you with
postfix-devel and postfix-users, so your memory (and consequently
productivity) is taxed with several swiss army knives rather than one
scalpel.

OTOH, Google days are much more productive than pre-Google days.

rgds/ldv