Re: [CentOS] MIB browser

On 7/19/06, Aleksandar Milivojevic <alex@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Quoting Guillermo Garron <guillermo.fedora@xxxxxxxxx>:

> looking for mib browser once i used mbrowse in my Fedora 5, but now i
> installed CENTOS 4.3 in my laptop instead of Fedora 5 (wich is still in my
> Desktop)
>
> i found this
> http://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos/2005-December/057991.html
>
> is it true that CENTOS does not have mbrowse in none repo?

Seems that my previous posting was lost somewhere in the middle (could
be because it had attachment on it)...  Anyhow, second attempt.

I think we receive your previus post, and it was really helpfull, anyway i am relly sorry to see that , that great tool is in no repo.
As i prefer not to compile anything to continue having the support of rpms (with yum) or (at least in my understand) all the upgrade cycle is broken.
maybe i am not right.

regards,
Guillermo.