Re: [CentOS] help for creating sendmail virtual users

On 7/17/06, Karanbir Singh <mail-lists@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
ankush grover wrote:
> hey friends,
>
>  I have installed sendmail or it would rather say it comes default with
> the centos. I am using Centos4.0

sendmail with centos 4.0 has security issues, you should upgrade that
machine right away.

also, why are you using centos 4.0 in the first place ? what keeps you
from upgrading that machine ?

hey,

Thanks for the reply. This is just the testing machine and the mail server will be either on the latest version of Centos or Fedora. But first I need to understand the concepts and configuration of Sendmail.

Thanks & Regards

Ankush Grover