Re: [CentOS] Freenx full screen mode problem fixed in 0.5.x?

Steve Bergman wrote:
I sent this last week and never got a response. I take it, then, that no one has come up with a better workaround than ctrl-alt-f?

Thanks,
Steve Bergman

That's pretty much what I guessed, too. I ran into this some time back and asked here on the list. From what I gather, it appears that it only affects the Linux NX client. One guy in my office using the Windows client doesn't have the problem. I did notice that it would come up in full-screen mode when resuming a session that had been in full-screen mode. For me the ctrl-alt-f sequence works find and does not cause any problems with the way I use NX.

Sorry!
--
Jay Leafey - Memphis, TN
jay.leafey@xxxxxxxxxxxx