[CentOS] Strange mouse problems

Hi

I asked this question a while back and haven't gotten any response.  I have a Microsoft wireless mouse 6000.  It works on all the versions of linux I have tried except Centos
I have tried version 4.2-4.3 and it has the same problems.  I have scoured the internet looking for fixes but I have not been able to resolve the problem.

The mouse seems to work fine but as you move it over menus it will click on its own, and at time even on the desk top causing programs to load, menus to pop up etc.

Can anyone help me with this.  I wan't to start using Centos as my main OS but this crazy mouse is holding me back.  I can plug in a second USB mouse in at the same time (wired) and it works perfect.

Thank

Please if any one can help.

Mace