[CentOS] tftp question

I have tftp running on a computer. done with yum install tftp and yum install tftp-server. The computer has 2 network cards in it. Everything else on this computer is working fine.

My tftp config is :

#       protocol.  The tftp protocol is often used to boot diskless \
# workstations, download configuration files to network-aware printers, \
#       and to start the installation process for some operating systems.
service tftp
{
       socket_type             = dgram
       protocol                = udp
       wait                    = yes
       user                    = root
       server                  = /usr/sbin/in.tftpd
       server_args             = -v -s /tftpboot
       disable                 = no
       per_source              = 11
       cps                     = 100 2
       flags                   = IPv4
}

When I am on the computer and I "tftp localhost" an request a file it will give it to me. when I "tftp localip" it will say connection timeout, when I "tftp INTERNETIP" is says connection refused.
note localhost, localip and INTERNETIP are all the same computer.

I have the firewall allowing tftp
ACCEPT tcp -- anywhere anywhere state NEW tcp dpt:tftp ACCEPT udp -- anywhere anywhere state NEW udp dpt:tftp

What might I be missing here?

Thanks,
Jerry