Re: [CentOS] Clamav and Postfix

So what version of amavisd-new are you using and did you get it from a
YUM repo or did you download an RPM/install from source tarball? How do
you keep it updated? Thanks for your quick response.

amavisd-new-2.3.2 is seems (me thinks i should update that some time soonish)

download from source for that one - to update i just download the newer version, apply my config files to it and then change the symlink to point to the newer version. OK not hugely elegant however it works perfectly well for me.