Re: [CentOS] cacti on centos

Especially Jim Perrin for his SELinux config.

No problem. Glad you understood it through the atrocious grammar
errors and typos.

Seems that for Cacti, mbstring.func_overload must be set to 0 (I had
it set to 7), and session.use_cookies to 1 (I had it set for 0).  The
mbstring.func_overload was responsible for regular expression errors.
session.use_cookies was responsible for login loop.

Hmmm, interesting. I've not really ever looked that closely at the
settings cacti expects.

I simply added following to /etc/httpd/conf.d/cacti.conf (from Dag's
cacti RPM):

php_flag mbstring.func_overload 0
php_flag session.use_cookies 1

Nifty. Glad you got it working.

--
This message has been double ROT13 encoded for security. Anyone other
than the intended recipient attempting to decode this message will be