Re: [CentOS] (?) Loss of fullscreen mode with freenx-0.5.0-8.c4

Johnny Hughes wrote:
See MaZe's post concerning a key stroke mode to get full screen.

Thanks for the input, I'll see if I can figure out why this doesn't
work.

The new freenx does have several advantages including much better
reconnection support and much better printer support.  I have been using
it for more than a month on a daily basis with very few issues.

Thanks for the feedback,

Johnny Hughes

Yeah, that turned the trick just fine, ctl-alt-F is your friend! It's a minor annoyance to have to do this, but NX/FreeNX works so much better than the alternatives I've tried.

Thanks!
--
Jay Leafey - Memphis, TN
jay.leafey@xxxxxxxxxxxx