[CentOS] megaraid problem

Hi,

I'm trying to install Centos 4.3 x86 on a PE 1400SC but the install doesn't find any HD's.

So then I get the option to load a module, so I choose for the megaraid_mbox module for the LSI LOGIC 4CH PERC but my RAID5 still doesn't get recognised.

Had the same problem 2 years ago with FC3 wich was due to the megaraid module wich got obsolete in the 2.6 kernel but somebody filed a bug and a driver disk was provided to solve this percy problem.

Also tried installing the new shiney Ubuntu Dapper server release, but the install also suffered from the same problem.

Could someone provide a loadable driver disk for centos?

kind regards,

GB